Thursday, September 17, 2009

Black Friday and Rocky Horror are back

Earlier this year I got in on a monthly event called Black Friday. It's aimed at the local horror/Rocky crowd and features movie premiers, performers, bands, obese women in lingerie, vendors, and.. Rocky Horror, of course. Point is, it's finally found its new home at MADCAP Theater after Chandler Cinemas closed. Which is great, because that's right down the street from me. Now I just have to figure out how to get all my crap down there.

And, it's happening tomorrow! If you live in the valley, come visit me. Please? I believe it's free to get in and $10 per ticket if you want to see Rocky or Repo. I'll be the one huddled in the corner with a bunch of dead shit.

MADCAP is in downtown Tempe on Mill Avenue - it's the old Harkin's. Starts at six or eight or something and goes 'til midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment