Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Surprise!

As expected, I lack the attention span for regular updates. Turning on email notifications would probably help this.



Last time I was talking about Black Friday, and it's all ready upon us once again! I'm terrible. Getting there was a pain, but I was pleasantly surprised with the turnout last time, and it can only get better with each event. I didn't have an opportunity to take pictures of anything as I had to stay at my booth, but here's one my friend took while he was sitting next to me -







What can I say? It was Rocky. If you've been, you know. If you haven't, bring a flask and go grimace at fat men in lingerie.



On to future events, then. I have at least three performances with CTFS this month, including SADISCO on Halloween. This means I get to wear my white rabbit outfit soon. Hooray for embarrassing yourself.



Got a surprise phone call from my tattoo artist at Immaculate. He's normally booked about six months out. I was going to have to wait until December for my appointment, but since he's going to Japan to get tattooed by a badass, he moved it to THIS FRIDAY! Shit! He does amazing work, so I'll be thrilled with whatever he ends up stabbing in to me.



Oh! Somehow I almost forgot that I was featured on Regretsy a couple of days ago. Thanks, Regretsy, for bringing over 1,400 visitors to my Etsy store! Yesterday, I was once again posted on LiveJournal's Ugly Crap Community, as well as some other blogs. I've had a ridiculous amount of traffic lately. Also, this video of a song about Url:




singing to lauren, although she doesn't know it yet. on 12seconds.tv




Enough about me, what about you?

1 comment:

  1. I am so in love with Url that if it was legal and I was a single old lady, I would marry him. I see I'm not the only one.
    Ahh Regretsy. I laughed until I was tearing up and my dog had to come over to lick me reassuringly because obviously I had finally lost my shit.
    I so hope they someday put something from my shop up in that bitch (jealous)

    ReplyDelete