Saturday, September 12, 2009

Now that you've been lulled into complacency...

Apparently, I have an unfortunate habit of starting things I'm excited about, getting sidetracked by delicious looking food, mentally glancing back at my original project, and then...

Oh, hey there. This account has been around for a while now, and it's probably about time I start using it. Can you believe I'm doing this to procrastinate working on something else? Here, I'll show you.



Those are two of the wrist cuffs I'm working on that clearly haven't been finished yet. All they need are eyelets for the lacing, and they'll be done. Soon! I just need to acquire a grommet setter.



Here's an in-progress shot of the new style of cuff I'm working on. When it's finished, there will be a zippered pouch hidden on the back where one could store various monies, unmentionables, souls, and what have you. Instead of a skull, this one will have a few tiny femurs placed vertically. I'm not too keen on the color combination, though it's a little less contrasting in person.



And this... is actually completely finished, and should have been posted on Etsy already. Isn't it just.. sweet? She's a hair clip, by the way. I've just now named her Frenchy, keep an eye out for her in my Etsy store.

Now that everyone knows what I'm up to, there's a little bit of pressure to get things done.

Hopefully, I will manage to make semi regular updates. I'm just now figuring out this Blogger dealy, and had an embarrassing amount of issues with the drag-and-drop interface. Guess I'd better stick with old-fashioned HTML.

No comments:

Post a Comment